Re: [IP] Pump's here

NOW - for some unknown reason it was lost - oops - homeowners insurance claim
needs to be filed - LOL

BTW - Does homeowners policy cover Kap's spare pump, I plan on getting him
out of the house if it catches fire and 1 pump will be connected to him.
Just Thinking Out Loud!
NC Ins automatically covers guns - but you have to have jewelry put on as an
extra - Go figure that one out.  I am in the heart of good old country boy
Thanks for listening and Responding
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping and Deer Hunting LOL