[IP] Help....Canadian Pumpers!!

Hello Canadian Friends,
I am looking for a carb counting book that deals with Canadian products. I
know that there are some really excellent carb counting books out there that
deal with fast-food and brand name products but have found that lots of
those products are not sold here in Canada.
The only nutritional analysis for fast-food restaurants in Canada that I
have been able to get hold of are McDonalds, Tim Horton's and Dairy Queen.
The CDA had a book out some years ago, that I have, that gives the
nutritional analysis for many Canadian products but there are so many more
now and the list is outdated.
If you know of one then please let me know where you purchased it as well. I
live in south-eastern Ontario.
Thanks so much......Carolyn