[IP] What about the beach?

We are going to the ocean for the first time since pumping.  Now what
precautions do I need to take?  My two year old is the one with the pump, so
I am assuming it is going to be quite a challenge to keep the pump dry and
sandfree.  So I am worried to that if I try to keep her away from the water
she will  have a fit.  This is a family get together and I don't want her to
have to miss out.  I will be leaving on Saturday morning really early, so if
anyone has a quick response I would be so greatful.  Happy St. Patricks Day!

Lord Bless you, Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two girls
Amy 12
Natalie 2- --Pumping as of 2/18/2000
May today be the day they find a cure for Diabetes
Jer. 29: 11