Re: [IP] Re: Natalie / OSHA regs

OSHA does have regulations about blood. It is found in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030

http://www.osha-slc.gov/OshStd data/1910 1030.html
it specifically says to avoid actions which generate drops of blood
 So I don't believe you have OSHA on your side there. In my hubby's place
of work any blood drops have to be cleaned using gloves and lancets and
strips are to be placed in biohazard containers.
Hope this info helps clarify things.