Re: [IP] Overcorrecting deleoma

At 09:53 AM 3/16/00 -0500, you wrote:

I don't think I could do that math on a good bs.  How do you do it when you

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping

If you have trouble with the math set up a small table that you could look at when you are low. For me math has always been easy and I also spent twenty years as a technician in a civil engineering office before being declared disabled by the ins. co. and SS. I don't really know how I do some of the things I end up doing during a low episode. Before Dad passed away a couple of years ago I was visiting and checked my sugar at lunch. I walked to his room and asked the home health nurse if she wanted to hazard a guess at what my reading had been. She said she knew I was low or I wouldn't be asking, but that to all appearances it was normal. I told her it was 39 and that I needed to go and fix lunch. I have posted before about lack of feeling for low but I also don't frequently show signs for someone to recognize as low until it has gotten really low. A favorite saying of a friend of mine is, "Life's an adventure". His boys when young hearing it on a car trip one time asked, "Dad, are we lost again?".