[IP] Pump's here

So, my pump arrived today, all nice and new.  Others on the list have told
me I should go ahead and use it even though I won't know for awhile if the
insurance will cover it.  I'm afraid I just don't want to do that, I can't
afford to pay for it if the insurance won't.  And Disetronic has offered no
help in that area either, they've only told me that I have 30 days after my
training to return it.  So, I'm not having my training until I know I can
keep it.  If the insurance won't pay for it, I HAVE to send it back, don't
have the money to keep it.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, with a pump I can't use.