Re: : [IP] Trouble with Accu-Chek Comfort Curve

This sometimes happens with test strips, especially if they're from the same
lot and came from the same supplier.  I had this happen before with
Advantage test strips.  I would get errors when trying to use the strips.  I
called AccuChek and no one ever told me it was my meter, they sent me new
strips and I returned the bad ones to them.  Turns out without realizing it,
I bought another box from the same store, turned out to be the same batch
number, and guess what they were bad too.  The folks at AccuChek were very
nice, and we decided that somewhere along the line in the shipping of those
strips to that supplier, they were exposed to extreme conditions.  They
replaced those strips too, and I just watched the batch numbers for awhile
and didn't have any more trouble.  I say it's not your meter, but the