[IP] Now 3 (count 'em!) meters are on the way

Well, in the continuing Nash meter saga, LifeScan called back, and my order
had already shipped out. So the woman said she would just send me another
Fastake and to simply hang on to the SureStep or "give it to someone who
needs one." Well, gee, okay, I can do that. :-)

So now I'm definitely a believer in the "Don't Pay for a Meter" motto!

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)