Re: [IP] i like it SLOW

I do like Sara, with one minor improvement :-).  When I find a spot that
seems to be free from pain fibers and start inserting, I gently rotate the
sil back and forth maybe 30 - 40 degrees as I push. This helps the
introducer needle cut through the skin more easily with less distortion of
adjacent tissue, where there might be some nasty pain fibers lurking.
-wayne
p.s. Say Sara, how come you never visit Baltimore?  And why do you leave
town whenever I visit the big apple?

>  do you have to insert the site fast, or can you go in slowly?

<<<<<<<so what I do, after i have alcohol wiped and bard prepped, I exhale,
roll my
shoulders, exhale again and pinch my inch...KEEP breathing...I imagine my
skin cells are separating as i touch the needle tip to my skin.  if it HURTS
I move it...I do not EVER force it when it hurts.  I just keep touching the
needle to the skin til i find a place where i get no resistance...then i
slide the sucker in SLOW...>>>>>>>>>