[IP] (no subject)

Hello everyone,

I just found out I will be going on the CGMS by MM at my endo's office on St.
Patrick's Day.  I'll keep the device on for the weekend and go in and have it
removed on Monday.  I'm so excited!  Would enjoy hearing from anyone who has
had this experience.

If you don't know what CGMS is you can find out about it on the minimed.com
web site.
I have tried to send a hyperlink, just double click the blue to go to the
 <A HREF="http://www.minimed.com/files/cgms_web.htm">The CGMS is currently
FDA approved for Physician Use only</A>

I guess I just have the luck of the Irish!

Stay well,