Anyone in NYC interested in a face-to-face get together?  It would be nice to meet some of you and get the dirt on the latest innovations.

I just started going to Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center, the "only" place that will be trialing the glucose sensor (3 day version) with their pts.  Supposedly they will have it in April.  I was talking to my new endo about it.  Interesting how it gets all this press, yet it is impossible to get your hands on.

Of course anyone who can direct me to better NYC area info, I'd be delighted to hear it...

Stacy Latocha