[IP] Trouble with Accu-Chek Comfort Curve

Hi, I use about 400 a month of the comfort curves a month.  Last month
in my supply I got a 50 bottle of strips that would not work in either
meter.  I call accu-chek and they tried to say it was my meter.  I told
them it was the strip. I got the other meter out and it did not work
however they worked with the other 50 strips that I had. them.  This
months suppy the same thing happened they don't believe me I guees they
think I didn't send the other ones back I did .  I'm going to see if my
insurance will let me change meters. The lot #is 533948