RE: [IP] Re: Insurance Problem With Avmed

I use Cigna, also - but on the PPO.  They apparently sub-contract
their DME stuff out to another company (and for the life of me I
can't remember which one it is) - but the folks at Minimed ran all
the paperwork for me and got the pump approved.  Hang in there...

> I am a new pumper in Delray Beach Florida and am currently switching
> insurance.  I am kind of getting the run around from Cigna HMO - but I
> will keep you posted.
Steve Winer - Dad to Allie
14 y/o - dx 6/97 - MM508 12/99