[IP] Pump Supply Availability....

   Can anyone help me find a DME company in the western Massachusetts area
that carries Disetronic pump supplies. I already have my pump and have
recently moved to this area. I am on Mass Health (Medicaid) and have already
been approved by them to have the supplies paid for. The catch is: They will
not allow Disetronic to bill them directly and they will not give me a list
of DME's that they are contracted with who carry the supplies. Since I've
been off the pump, my bloodsugars have once again gone crazy and I'm really
now at my wit's end. Please, if anyone can offer any info to help me resolve
this, I would certainly appreciate it.

                              Best Regards,

                           Jeffrey D. Rogers