[IP] Re: gushers

I've been pumping for about 3 months and yesterday had my first gusher. I use
Sils and knew that i had bumped into it rather hard - it looked like there
was a little blood at the site, so i knew to be careful when changing the
site. I was so glad that i had read posts about "gushers" and how to handle
them.  As i removed the sil, i applied pressure which i'm sure helped control
the blood. If I had not known about this problem, i probably would have been
very upset and scared.  Thanks to all who have "been there".