[IP] 2 (yes, count 'em!) new meters are on the way!

Thank you, thank you, to everyone who wrote with suggestions about how to
get a Fastake (I just knew Sara would know how to get a good deal--and she
did). :-)

I called LifeScan and, although some of you super shoppers assured me I
could get a meter free without trading in an old one, I'm an awful
bargainer (and I had 3 old One Touch IIs that I could barter with). So, I
volunteered one of them for a Fastake, no problem. Then the rep started
talking about the SureStep. The tempation was too much--I asked if I could
get one of those for another OT II. No problem. :-) I just gave her the
serial numbers off my old meters and will mail them in with the label
LifeScan is sending me with the new meters.

Yay! New meters! (Amazing how little it takes these days to get me excited
. . . )

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)