[IP] Re Insurance yes then no AAAAARRRGGG!

Hi all I have not posted in a little while been very busy and trying to
sleep in the day because dont seem to at night lol. Well I sent the bill for
the pump and supplies to the insurance and all I got back was a letter
telling us It is covered for pregnancy and if an Endo perscribed it. At the
start we had got a letter saying the pump and supplies would be covered that
is why we went ahead and got it.Now they are saying different so I am not
sure what is going to happen but Ryan does not want to send his pump back.We
have called the insurance company and talked to them and they said they
would get back to us but that was a few days ago and we have not heard from
them will call again today.Wish us luck. Thank you
Lori mom to Ryan