Re: [IP] sil question

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:43:38 -0800
From: "Ruth Schneider" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] sil question

>>we did save ONE of those little caps and put it in a used test strip
container <<<<

That's exactly where I save those little caps.  They fit perfecly, when
both pieces are put together, in an empty comfort curve test strip bottle.
I put the cap on the end of the tubing when I disconnect so that if one of
my little ones gets a hold of my pump while I'm in the shower they, won't
get hurt by the small piece of needle in the connection piece at the end of
the tubing.

Sheila Morris
Pumping  @ Ft. Bragg since 1-4-00
dxd. 12/87