[IP] IP: update on tiredness

Hi all!

FYI.. Since I told you all last week how tired I was and was assuming at that
point that it was pump start up related... I thought I should update ya'll so
you new pumpers won't necessarily expect the same thing...

Turns out I have an inner ear virus called labyrinthitus causing dizziness
and the other night nausea... SO ... my extreme fatigue turned out to me just
me over compensating and making my self pooped!  But.. The good news is that
since I'm on the pump and even though I've been eating weird and sleeping
lots.. Blood Sugars are looking GREAT!!!  amazing...   Thanks!

iddm 23.5 years
pumping 1 week!