Re: [IP] sil set change

The analogy our CDE gave us when Allie was training was make
believe that the sil/tender is a 'model airplane" and you're coming in
for a landing.  The speed isn't significant...just one smooth motion.

Hope that helps...

Steve Winer
 do you have to insert the site fast, or can you go in
> slowly? the person i saw do a demo for me (thanks liz) did it fast,
> but i can't seem to get the guts up to go fast, so i go in slow. the
> first time, that was fine, this time it hurt a bit after i got it all
> the way in.  the skin seemed a bit more resistive as well. is it
> possible to kink the cannula if you go in slow? or is the possibility
> to kink it there which ever way you do it? thanks in advance Erinn
> pumping almost 3 months
Steve Winer - Dad to Allie
14 y/o - dx 6/97 - MM508 12/99