[IP] sil set change

you guys probably think i'm nuts with all these sil questions...but i feel
clueless. i changed my site...all by myself.  but, here is the question...
do you have to insert the site fast, or can you go in slowly? the person i
saw do a demo for me (thanks liz) did it fast, but i can't seem to get the
guts up to go fast, so i go in slow. the first time, that was fine, this
time it hurt a bit after i got it all the way in.  the skin seemed a bit
more resistive as well. is it possible to kink the cannula if you go in
slow? or is the possibility to kink it there which ever way you do it?
thanks in advance
pumping almost 3 months
- What matters most is how you see yourself -