[IP] fasttake meter

In a message dated 03/15/2000 12:29:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Any suggestions on the best place to buy/get a Fastake meter? I checked at
 Drugstore.com and it was about $63. Anyone know of a cheaper place?  >>

I went to the web site and asked for one.  We have one currently and told
them we loved it and would like a back up.  They said it wasn't their policy,
but they would send one and did!  We love it!

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98, pumping 12/99)