[IP] velosulin

I have noticed that several pumpers use velosulin or a humalog/velosulin mix in
the pump.  What is the reason for this, is it that the sites last longer or that
the humalog is too fast acting for some?  I have problems with the sites lasting
more than 2 days with humalog and am considering switching to velosulin but am
concerned as humalog is not fast acting with me and i don't want to slow down
the action of the insulin.
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please