[IP] tryin it out!

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on here, but I had to write,
seeing as I went to my CDE yesterday for the first time and she set me up
with a MM 507C (I will be getting a 508) pump on saline for a few days.  I'm
trying to get used to carrying this thing around with me all the time.  I'm
playing with all the boluses and basals and all that fun stuff.  I'm really
excited now.  I can't wait to start this for real very soon.
Soon to be pumping!
Stacie
Dx'd 8/91, pumping soon!