[IP] Buying a Fastake?

jenny wants
>  Any suggestions on the best place to buy/get a Fastake meter?
>  Drugstore.com and it was about $63. Anyone know of a cheaper place?

How about FREE!!???  call the 800 number and tell them you want a new one.
tell them how many times a day you test, and tell them you have SEVERAL old
lifescan meters you want to trade in.  Tell them you LIKE the lifescan
product, and don't want to use another one.  Chances are that will be enough,
but if they tell you how much it is gonna cost ya, then just tell them, "well
then I guess I will use the meter my CDE gave me - it is a different brand
and I don't like it as much, but it didn't cost anything, and considering how
much I test, you'd think the meter would be free..." or something like that.

I have NEVER ever bought a meter...and neither should you... I asked lifescan
what i was supposed to do with those 9 million "points" i had ripped off the
bottom of profile strip boxes and I aleady got the book and the sharps
container and the diet planner.  He tells me "the program is being phased
out, but heck we'll send you a new meter."  so he did, AND a new case for my
old one...GREAT case - they were listening when I told them it needed a
better design!.  So now i have two profiles...to go along with theh crappy
precision QID I use at the gym which was replaced free of charge 3 times by
Medisense cuz the battery is not replaceable, and which was given to me in
thr first place when i got my pump, and then there is that one with a light
that I don't have time to figure out how to work, but i will if my eyes get
any worse