No Subject

> >From email @ redacted  Sun Mar 12 18:14:00 2000
>From: "Gail Williams" <email @ redacted>
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: Gail Williams <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted

I have been diabetic for approximately 15 years. I have two children the
ages of 6 and 2.  I have always been a "brittle" diabetic, but because of
added stress in my life I am especially having trouble controlling my
diabetes. I need my diabetes care to be scheduled around my life instead of
my life being scheduled around my diabetes therefore I am considering an
insulin pump. I have been reading information on insulin pumps and would
love to learn more about it.