[IP] Met another pumper

On Tue, 14 Mar email @ redacted (Sarala) writes:

>I met Yerachmiel tonight...he is GREAT - he is just a wacky and cool in
person >as he is in writing....

Well I'm out of the 'closet'.  After almost 20 years of pumping I finally met
somebody else on this list (somebody else on pump, since the last time I saw
someone on pump had to be at least 16 years ago at a pump user meeting when we
all griped about the absurd size and weight of the AutoSyringe pump).

Sarala is as she is on the list.

If anyone else in NYC or mid-NJ (I live in Lakewood NJ, near Toms River) I'm

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.