[IP] Re: sil set change

the skin through the window does appear
to be "slightly" red but that could just be that i haven't paid much
attention to it and it was always like that...
let me know!

Well that seems to be the problem that we had and now our little one isn't
pumping till friday because of the infections with the sils sites.  Really
don't hesitate to pull it out and start again.  When I saw the slightest pink
I removed it.  Just keep watch for those keytones.  2 unexplained high
numbers and out it should come.

Lord Bless you, Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two girls
Amy 12
Natalie 2- --Diaper Pumper
May today be the day they find a cure for Diabetes
Jer. 29: 11