Re: [IP] Cortisone shots and wild BGs--ARGH!

So far I have not had any long term use effects but that doesn't mean I
won't but I have no other choices to take prednisone. The effects of me NOT
taking perdnisone are something I don't wish to go into or think about.  I
have a bone density test run every year and my doctor does many blood
tests. But so far I am doing good on it . It does keep me on my toes with
my blood sugars. And I am live :) Do you get tested for diabetes periodically?