Re: [IP] Cortisone shots and wild BGs--ARGH!

You will have wild rides with cortizone. I am on prednisone everyday. I
don't monkey with my basals..I use my bolus or dual wave bolus and check my
BGs every 2-3 hours when my dose has been increased.  And watch my food
carbs.  Just keep a good eye on your BGs readings and you may wish to ask
you doctor about using a sliding scale for your bolus during this time.
Drink more water and check for ketones.