From: Jenny Nash [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 11:33 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Buying a Fastake?

HI Everyone,

Any suggestions on the best place to buy/get a Fastake meter? I checked at
Drugstore.com and it was about $63. Anyone know of a cheaper place? I also
have several old OneTouch Basic meters, but I can't imagine that LifeScan
is taking trade-ins on their own meters. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Jenny

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)