[IP] sil set change

well, tonight will be the end of day 3 (a little over actually) and i will
be changing my sil. a question:  with soft sets, i could always tell if the
site was getting irritated and needed to be changed early because it would
hurt a lot more than usual, but with my sil, is it the same? currently it
doesn't hurt at all and it doesn't itch or anything either. i would know it
if i needed to change early, right? the skin through the window does appear
to be "slightly" red but that could just be that i haven't paid much
attention to it and it was always like that...
let me know!

pumping almost 3 months
- What matters most is how you see yourself -