Re: [IP] Bulging insulin top??

Dan Blakeley email @ redacted writes
  You maybe putting too much air into the insulin bottle with your syring.
Make sure you displace the amount of insulin you use with the proper amount
of air. If you shoot 20 units of insulin then you draw up 20 units of air to
put into your bottle of insulin.  If this isn't your problem then I sure
wouldn't use insulin that is pressuring up a bottle.

  Dan dx 6/91 pumping 2/00