Re: [IP] Bulging insulin top??

I would call the insulin companies and ask them about the bulging. I had
some problems with velosulin where bubbles were leaking in from the rubber
stopper. I stopped using that bottle.
I think your best answer will come from the company that made your insulin.
When in doubt- I don't use the bottle is something seems wrong.
Just a thought from,