Re: [IP] 4 day sites

In a message dated 3/11/00 11:30:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< but taking the pump off was very traumatic. >>
what was traumatic - giving up the pump until insulin or taking the sites off?

Kap didnt want to give up his pump after we went off the 3 day trial of
saline - but I promised him he would connect back up with saline 2 days
before going live with insulin.  This easy his mind.

As far as taking the sites out - a shower will do it - they come off so easy
after a shower.

When Kap has a site that is starting to come off around the edges of the IV
3000 and he wants it to last another day, he will garb another  IV3000 and
put it on top of the insisting IV3000 that is coming off around the edges.
He figured this out - and he it works for him.
Kap uses the MM-micros.
I hope this helps
and keep in touch.
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 - Loves pumping