[IP] class testing

Now - what happens when child is allowed to test - but doesnt realize he is
Too Low to reminder to test.
Kap was in car pool line - and the lady was screaming in his face to get up
and get in line for car pool pick up - 5 times she yelled in his face - with
her hands cupped around her mouth - Yet he did understand what to do -
I finally was able to see what was going on - "line of cars" and told her to
stop - he was low.
I feel like the system treats Kap like a brain damaged child when he is low -
and this upset sets me.  Kap sense it too after he is back to normal bgs.
I have educated and educated - hand outs - sessions - reviews.
Just venting!
Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - 1st Low 52 at school since pumping