Re: [IP] Bulging insulin top??

I wouldn't take any chances, that is definitely not normal, but is the sign
of some type of gas formation.  Whether it is botulism I wouldn't know
without some pathology report, but it may be as simple as it being something
from the manufacturing process, or it could be some type of microorganism
that could or could not be harmful.

In any case, I would take it right back to the pharmacy.  Any self respecting
pharmacist would not question the need to replace it for you.  My advice
would be to write down the lot numbers and request replacement from a
different lot, because whatever it is, very well might have affected the rest
of the lot.

aka Mouse