Re: [IP] RE: growth hormone

With regards to growth when I was in 2nd grade and made my communion my dress had to
be made for me because the smallest you could buy was a size 5 and it was to big.
The dress pattern was a size 3.  My daughter couldn't wear it when she turned 3.
(well except for the sleeve length).  I may not be a giant at 5' 1" but they didn't
think I would get that tall. ( no growth hormones either )