[IP] Re:celiac

> geneva's little pumping friend  (started together)...has celiac.  no
> symptoms at all.  but her blood sugars were unmanageable at night.  her
> dinner would not digest properly if she ate wheat products and her BGs
> be very high later at night.

I find this interesting, lately we have had problems with Eve's blood sugars
at night. They are really unmanageable 2 hours after bedtime, at first we
thought that her basal rate was too low and raised her basals, still in the
300+ range 2 hours later. Then we thought that she was going low and we
needed to lower them, but they are STILL in the 300+ range.

Deborah mom to Eve 12.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99