Re: [IP] RE: growth hormone

don't know if this will allay any fears/concerns...because I know it is
"just one more thing for a child to endure"...but this little friend of
geneva's immediately caught up with growth once she was on hormone
injections.  she was the one to tell us about the 'inject-ease'...so that
geneva could handle her own shots better.  she injects twice a week.  not

my best to you during this trying time.