[IP] Re: Dental X-Rays ??

I asked my dentist and they told they didn't know. They suggested checking
with the manufacturer and to please let them know so they would be prepared
for other pumpers.  I like the 2 aprons idea and will suggest that, but only
for dental x-rays.  And the next time I get one of those mouth scans where
they do the full mouth at the same time, I will definitely remove the pump,
apron or not.  Guess the shape of the smaller dental machines provides
(valid or not) confidence in the protection provided by the apron.