Re: [IP] Re: 20 years...37 years.. and all other boasts

I agree with some parts of your e-mail, very insightful.  The reason I say
I've got almost 25 years on insulin with no major complications because I
believe it gives hope to others, esp. parent of children with D.  It also
helps me because when I was dx in 1975 I was told I'd be blind in 5 years and
dead by 40.  (I will be 43 in May!).
So it makes me very hopeful also.
I also think Doctors hate it when they can't "fix" a patient, and perhaps
some of these "*********" things said by Docs in the past was a projection of
their own frustration and lack of tools to really help us.

I think all of us should really be proud of  for ourselves, look how much
courage we all have!

I am really feeling better on my pump, still have bumpy days, but it provides
a whole new level of independence.  I am so thankful.

Take care,
R/ Kindra    pumping since 9/99