Re: [IP] Diaper pumpers

Hi Tracy,

Just saw your post and thought it was a great name. I was wondering if you
could give me a little info on your diaper pumper!!  My nephew was dx'd 1 yr
ago and our Dr says too young for the pump. How did you get your toddler on
the pump and how is it going?  My son is 12 and dx'd 8 yrs ago and we just
started pumping last Aug.

Were Natalie's bgs up and down before pumping?  My nephew's are all over the

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks, Linda mom to Kevin