[IP] Diaper pumpers

I have a new name for my 2 year old on the insulin pump.  I now will call us
moms with toddlers (not potty trained yet of course) Diaper pumpers.  What do
you think?  Haven't heard anyone else call it that.  Pretty soon I will have
to find a name for our kids on pumps once they are potty trained.  Any

Just thought I would bring this to you all and see what you thought.

Tracy, mother of Natalie-pumping since 2/18/2000