Re: [IP] 20 years and still kicking!

      Hi Jeanie great to hear from you. I'm so glad to hear that the humalog
is working out for you. I will be going to switch to humalog myself as soon
as i get my endo's ok. Sounds like your doing great with the weight training
from what you said about your definitation. My wife also noticed a big
improvement in arms & shoulders from lifting. My daughter is getting married
in Sept & my wife noticed the difference, as she was trying on a new dress
for the wedding. Keep up the good work and stay in touch.