[IP] Sara's great post on how to post to the Digest

Sara's post was so good about how to use the digest, I just wanted to add BE
On my server, I go to Format, select Plain Text, then the whole list can
read it. The ER letter was one of the worst things to come through here -
5-6 times!!!   It was mostly rows and rows and rows and rows, (etc.) of
AAAAA's.  Also, be sure to proofread before hitting send. (So, why don't I?)