Re: [IP] X-Rays ??

I think if I have counted correctly I have had Dental, two mammograms, one
chest, at least 7 wrist, a thulium stress test and knee x-ray's all of which
have been done since I got the 507c and I had two pumps before that and never
took any of them off for any X-rays.  Still pumping, no problems.  Lucky
maybe.  Oh yes, and don't forget how my pump batteries made the heart monitor
dysfunction this last Friday when I was in the emergency room.  Maybe that's
the explanation it has X-ray burn out. LOL.  Anyway, that's my 2cents worth.

Nancy 3MMpumps loaded with XXxxxxXx-Rays.  Never checked maybe I wouldn't
need the light on the pump, probably glows inn the dark.