Re: [IP] X-Rays ??

I have a MM 507C. Because of various auto-immune diseases that affect the mouth/teeth I am at the dentist alot.  When they do xrays I have the lead apron over me and over my pump. The only time I had to remove the pump was a year ago when I had 2 MRI;s but signs were plastered all over the place about taking of insulin pmps and not having any metal in the body etc.
X rays can't go through lead.
I was told to be careful of strong radio frequencies..but that is another story.