Re: [IP] Re: gaining weight

ruth wrote:

<<are you really tired?  losing hair?  itchy/flaky skin?  sore muscles?
if so...thyroid may be the issue.  diabetes and thyroid problems are

While I have some of those problems (all but the losing hair part, I grow
hair like crazy, and while my skin is sometimes itchy in the winter, it
never flakes)  I've had numerous blood tests done for thyroid and they all
come back ok.  I also gain weight very easily.  My endo says I have a very
deficient metabolism.