[IP] re: gaining weight

I used the formula for calculating grams of carbs per day (I believe I found
it on the IP site for download).  Using that formula, I figured the weight I
want to be, calculated for activity (which I chose very sedentary) and the
calorie amount figured out to around 1550.  I eat less than that now on MDI
and have continuously gained weight.  Well, if you can't believe the math
formula for calculating what you need, what can you believe?  I sure don't
want to gain any more weight when I get on the pump!  BTW my A1c's now are
5's to low 6's.